Terms & Agreement
(1) I/We, the parents/guardians of the above-named individual, hereby give my/our approval to participate in any and all Little League / Challenger Baseball activities.
(2) I/We know that participation in baseball may result in serious injuries and protective equipment does not prevent all injuries to players, and do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the local Challenger League, Little League Baseball, Incorporated, the organizers, sponsors, supervisors, participants, from any claim arising out of any injury to my/our child whether the result of negligence or for any other cause.
(3) If applicable, I/We agree to return upon request the uniform and other equipment issued to my/our child in as good conditions as when received except for normal wear and tear.
(4) I/We agree to provide proof of legal residence or school enrollment (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated at LittleLeague.org/residence) and age. I/We understand that the player named above must be eligible under the residence/school attendance and age regulations of Little League Baseball, Incorporated, to participate in this Local League, and that if any controversy arises regarding residence/school attendance and/or age, the decision of the Little League International Charter Committee in Williamsport, Pennsylvania shall be final and binding. I/We further understand that if any participant in Challenger Baseball league ages 5-22 must have a current IEP to participate in the local Challenger Baseball league.
(5) If applicable, I/We understand that our child may be chosen at any time to play on a Major Division team, if he or she is of the correct age for such division as determined by the local league and Little League Baseball.
(6) I/We will furnish a certified birth certificate of the above-named player to League Officials.
(7) I/We understand that my information as the parent or guardian of such above-named individual is sent by the local Challenger league to Little League International each year. Such use of information by Little League International can be found here: You may opt-out of communications from Little League International at any time.
(8) I/We consent to the use of photos, images, likeness of the above listed individual and undersigned to promote the Butler County Challenger league in print, advertising and social media.
AS A CONDITION OF VOLUNTEERING, I give permission for the Li le League organiza on to conduct background check(s) on me now and as long as I con nue to be ac ve with the organiza on, which may include a review of sex o ender registries (some of which contain name only searches which may result in a report being generated that may or may not be me), child abuse and criminal history records. I understand that, if appointed, my posi on is condi onal upon the league receiving no inappropriate informa on on my background. I hereby release and agree to hold harmless from liability the local Li le League, Li le League Baseball, Incorporated, the o cers, employees and volunteers thereof, or any other person or organiza on that may provide such informa on. I also understand that, regardless of previous appointments, Li le League is not obligated to appoint me to a volunteer posi on. If appointed, I understand that, prior to the expira on of my term, I am subject to suspension by the President and removal by the Board of Directors for viola on of Li le League policies or principles.
Use of Images:
Butler County Challenger Baseball reserves the right to use photos/images of participating players, teams, guests, and individuals for promoting Challenger Baseball. This is includes activities away from the BCCB ball fields.